- Capacity building of specially-abled from Swami Brahmanand Pratishthan in Navi Mumbai. Training of 9 of the students is completed and they have been designated professional performer status with earning capabilities.
- Capacity building of specially-abled from Kamayani School for Mentally Handicapped in Pune is underway. 32 students are being trained in various forms of performing arts.
- We have done CSR projects with ITM Kharghar with 30 students. They have done the project in ETC Vashi where they have selected some specially abled students taught them various art forms like singing dancing and also taught them communication skills.
- Indian Institute of Business Management : 148 management students participated in 20 different projects for CSR activities. A blind achiever so identified by one of the interns during the project is now a part of our professional achiever panel.
Blossom Disability Foundation, Mumbai : The Foundation entrusted us the task of training 17 of their differently abled students in performing arts.. These students will now be chosen in our future professional events.
Drzyashakti Learning Camp 1 : Held a Learning Camp for children with learning disabilities across Navi Mumbai. During the camp, the children learnt more about communication skills, etiquette, social skills, film clip interpretation, importance of sharing etc. The encouraging feedback from the parents made us do Learning Camp 2.0 within a month of the first one.
- Drzyashakti Learning Camp 2.0 : Drzyashakti Trust held its second Learning Camp of longer duration of 10 days for children with learning disabilities across Navi Mumbai. The children underwent training in music and colour therapy, analytical skills, theatre skills, memory skills and creative projects etc.
Shakti Foundation, Navi Mumbai : The Founder-trustee was invited by Shakti Foundation to deliver a motivational session for 20 girls coming from under privileged backgrounds. The Trust trained these girls in Public Speaking with a motive to develop independence and augment their earning capacities. 5 of these girls have completed the training as the part of Phase-1 of the Public Speaking Project.
H.A. College of Commerce, Gujarat : Motivated over 350 students of the first year in importance of dreaming big and working towards achieving their dreams. Follow-up consultation was also assured to the students. The session was widely covered by the Media in Gujarat.
Blind Men Association, Gujarat : Identified singing talents among the visually challenged in the Institutions. We have offered training opportunities. Performance opportunities also being provided to 13 of these talents in DRZYA event on 23rd August 2019.
My Retired Life – Senior Citizens Forum in Navi Mumbai : The Founder-trustee was invited as a panel speaker to explore volunteering opportunities to the senior citizens of Navi Mumbai. The Trust has identified areas where the senior citizens can volunteer through their knowledge, personal presence and finance.