DRZYASHAKTI’s core activities will centre around the following –
- Identify differently-abled institutions and schools and train talented children in various performing and other creative art forms.
- Provide opportunities to showcase their talent by connecting with various cultural, arts and event organising companies.
- Promote talented children to take up arts as a profession and make a livelihood of dignity and independence.
- Online job portal only for different-abled people. The portal will help connect differently-abled people and potential employer.
- Provide consulting on resume writing, interview preparations and career guidance.
- Initially the portal will be in English and in the next phase, there will regional language option for candidates to choose from.
- Provide a platform for the society to get inspired by the specially abled achievers.
- The Forum will provide opportunity to them to share their stories of success and triumph for other to learn and get inspired from. The Forum will give platform to such achievers to get recognised and build their confidence and independence. The Forum will also give them opportunity to get recognised by corporate houses and other organisations to avail of their services as inspirational speaker and trainers.
Differently-abled India Speaker Bureau – an online portal that will have differently abled talented achievers from various fields including sports, arts, social life, academics, business, professionals as listed Speakers. Corporate houses and other institutions can seek their speaking services for their various Programs. This will provide an additional source of income for the differently-abled achievers and some of
them can be groomed to become professional trainers and facilitators of learning.
Coffee Table Book:
We will come up with coffee table books every six-month. The book will capture the life-stories of differently-abled achievers from a variety of fields including sports, arts, social life, academics, business and general. The book will provide recognition to differently-abled achievers and bring them parallel to abled achievers. The inspirational book will also attempt to reach the stories of such achievers to groups of people who can in-turn influence masses to look at differently-abled people with admiration and respect.